HOW TO FILL IN THE CONTACT FORM
- Enter your email address.
- Select the game.
- Select your platform.
- Choose if you want report an issue, an in-game bug or provide a feedback.
- Provide your Steam, Epic, PlayStation Network or Xbox Live ID (player or account name).
- Provide a detailed description of the problem or the bug.
- To report an in-game bug, please describe in detail what you were doing before the bug occurred (steps that were taken to reproduce the bug, etc.).
- Provide a screen capture or a video of the bug in attachment.
You can add multiple attachments as long as each uploaded file or image is within the 20 MB limit.
You can also upload the files on a free file transfer service like WeTransfer and provide the download link in your report.
PROVIDE A DIRECTX DIAGNOSTIC REPORT WITH THE REPORT:
1. Enter dxdiag into the search box on the taskbar.
2. Click on dxdiag from the results.
3. Click on the Save All Information button.
4. Save the DxDiag.txt file and close the DirectX Diagnostic Tool.
5. Add the DxDiag.txt file in attachment.
PROVIDE THE SAVED GAME WITH THE REPORT:
A. TRANSFER THE SAVED GAME FROM THE PLAYSTATION TO A USB KEY:
1. Plug a USB key (formatted in FAT or exFAT) into the PlayStation.
2. Press the PlayStation Button
3. Select Settings > Application Saved Data Management.
4. Select Saved Data in System Storage.
5. Select Copy to USB Storage Device.
6. Select Evil West.
7. Select the save game then press X.
8. Choose Copy then press X.
B. FROM A PC:
1. Insert the USB key.
2. Right click on the PS4 or the PS5 folder from the USB key and click Send To > Compressed (zipped) folder.
3. Upload the PS4.zip or the PS5.zip file on a free file transfer service like WeTransfer.
4. Provide the download link in your report.