A hotfix has just been deployed on PC for Atlas Fallen! It brings various bug fixes detailed below:
- FIXED: In rare cases, a crash can occur during Watcher Fury.
- FIXED: With a bad timing using the Shatter, it was possible for the Conjurer to keep his shield forever.
- The few missing Voice Over line in German are now correctly added to the game.
- FIXED: It was possible to trigger a rare blocker when both players used the raise in coop.
- The Imperious Bastion Essence Stone can become unobtainable if the Watcher's Fury in the Wildlands level was not done before Main Quest progress: The stone is now being sold by the Traveling Vendor in the Citadel level, if you have missed it.
- The Protective Instinct Essence Stone can become unobtaible, if it haven't been drop by the Conjurer's during his 2 fights with him: The Conjurer now has a respawn in the Citadel level, on the swamp area.
- In rare case, the Pre-order DLC may not unlock with the intended Anvil in the Wastelands, but in an anvil later in the game: Pre-order DLC now unlock consistently with the intended anvil in the Wastelands.
That's it for this patch! More fixes will be released in a future patch, stay tuned for more info!