Terminal Containment is here! Make it through wave 10 on Intense, Extreme, or Insane and you’ll unlock some unique rewards.
Five (5) New Weapon Colors
(Rewards for Extreme+ difficulties)
- Screentone Highrise
- Screentone Downtown
- Screentone Nightclub
- Screentone Rush Hour
(Rewards for Intense+ difficulties)
- Break Time’s Over
- Come Here - Rendezvous
- Home Run
(Rewards for Insane difficulty)
- Die Mad!
- Extra Lives
- Game Over
- Pixel Bricks
We also have been doing some bug hunting, and brought a few fixes in with this release.
WEAPONS & ATTACHMENTS
- Fixed an issue with the Range stats affected by the following attachments:
- Appended Magazine
- Muzzle Brake
- Holotab Sight
- SmartAssist Sight
- Vented Flash Hider
- Weighted Magazine
- Forward Mount Laser
- Fixed an issue where the client's Smartgun invalid target sounds could be heard by the host.
- Fixed an issue where the Smart Gun could lock on to the Crusher's corpse.
CLASS KITS, PERKS & ABILITIES
- Updated several kit weapon related perks due to inconsistency with Range descriptions and stats.
- Lancer Heavy Mastery - Updated ""Range"" to ""Effective Range"
- Phalanx CQW Mastery - Updated ""Range"" to ""Effective Range"
- Recon CQW Mastery - Updated ""Range"" to ""Effective Range"
- Technician Handgun Mastery - Updated ""Range"" to ""Effective Range"
- Lancer CQW Training - Updated ""Weapon Range"" to ""Effective Range"
- Phalanx Handgun Training - Updated ""Range"" to ""Effective Range"
- Doc Handgun Training - Updated ""Range"" to ""Effective Range"
- Gunner Rifle Training - Updated ""Range"" to ""Effective Range"
- PHALANX: The "Bulwark" ability will no longer gain stacks from player controlled Sentry Guns.
- TECHNICIAN" The "Deep Leverage" Perk should now apply correctly to their Sentry Turret.
- GUNNER: The "Remote Detonator" Perk will no longer cause audio glitches when the explosive projectile is attached directly on to an enemy.
- LANCER: Improved where the Smartgun gets attached on the back of the Classic and Wey-Yu Kit Skins
- Fixed an issue where activating certain abilities at a very specific timing, could disable other controls, aside from moving.
- Fixed a bug where sticky projectiles (such as the Gunner's "Remote Detonator Grenade"), would sometimes not attach properly and fall through the world.
- The beeping audio associated with the Remote Detonator projectile now stops if the projectile sticks directly on to an enemy and that enemy dies as a result.
- The Perk description on the Challenge Card "Jackpot" has been updated to: "Your weapon is instantly reloaded after killing any foe above Fodder rank."
- Fixed an issue where a second Pathogen Stalker wouldn't spawn when using the Challenge Card "The Bigger They Are".
- Fixed an issue where the L33 Pike would have 0 Magazine when using the "Prototype Weapons" Challenge Card
- Fixed an issue where when using the "One Shot, One Kill" Challenge Card with Heavy Weapons, the magazines would not fully deplete.
- PATHOGEN: Fixed an issue where airborne Blight Bombs could explode twice when shot at while in the air.
UI & VISUALS
- In the UI, "Damage" will now take GlobalDamageStrength into account for tooltips and comparisons, ensuring better accuracy in the information.
- Fixed an issue where sometimes the Gunner Grenade explosion VFX would not appear
- Lifetime Stats: Fixed erroneously labeled "Barrels Exploded" stat to the more accurate "Explosive Barrel Kills" (sincere apologies to any barrels that were unnecessarily exploded due to this error).
- Fixed a bug where menus and tabs could be interacted with while the Rename Kit or Rename Weapon UI was open.
- Fixed a scroll prompt in the Weapon Appearance menus for Weapon Color and Decals.
- Fixed a bug where changing a Kit at the same time as exiting from the Loadout screen to the Campaign or Inventory screens could cause the character to remain in the background on those screens.
- Fixed an issue that could cause Challenges Purchased from Park's Special Stock to fail to push the correct notifications, giving the impression that the purchase had not been granted. The cards were being granted, and the notifications should now state as much.
- The Toggle Head Accessory prompt will not appear in the initial character creation screen.
- Fixed a bug in Matchmaking that could cause the mission description to break.
- Smoothed out an area in the mission "The Only Way to be Sure: Search" to reduce how often enemies might get stuck.
- Fixed an issue where a player could appear twice in the team menu, which caused crashes and prevented the mission from launching.
- Fixed some general crashes.
- Currencies granted from DLC purchase will no longer be removed from the player's inventory after uninstalling the DLC.
- In the mission "The Only Way to be Sure: Breach", several waypoints have been updated to correctly display more accurately.
- A potential exploit in the mission "The Only Way to be Sure: Breach" was removed.
- Fixed an issue where ammo refills could sometimes fail if two players were refilling at the same time.