We hope you're all having a good time in your heists! As the team continues to work hard on squashing bugs, you'll find below a list of the current known issues.
- Accepting the same invite more than once renders the user unable to join the squad until restarting the client.
- Invite Friends list does not update in game if the player adds/blocks a player.
- Player can select respawn points that is being contested, even if it doesn't work.
- The comms wheel can sometimes persist if on screen when changing character.
- Home spawn icon missing on Citadel, for both teams.
- Capture zone/point B has no name on Graveyard.
- Minimap compass does not keep north consistent when rotating the camera.
- The Team Panel will not update to show the newest player who has joined the game.
- On the left top corner, for team mate, UI is not updated if players leave then reenter in the game.
- Push To Talk key binding cannot be changed.
- The Vault door can sometimes look closed to certain players when it's actually open.
- If you enable VOIP after joining a match, you will not be able to connect to the VOIP channel until your next match.
- Tree branches and leaves prevent projectiles from going through them.
- [Tutorial] If the key is dropped at the vault door, progression can become blocked as the vault is unable to be opened
- We're aware of an issue where Epic Games Store players are unable to initiate invitations with their Steam friends, and we're working on an update to fix that shortly. The cross-platform invite functionality still works the other way around, so in the meantime, the best fix is to have the Steam player send the invitation.
- If the Host leaves the team during the post-match screen, each member will return to their own HUB and the Squad will split up.
Last updated: May 7 2021