Streum On Studio is working hard on squashing the bugs and you can expect updates soon.
You can find below a list of the current known issues:
- A crash can happen at the start of mission 5. Reloading your save will avoid it afterwards.
- The secondary mission "The Hunt" on map 10 Tempus Dedra has an unavoidable crash.
- If a player performs a takedown on the first Escher too quickly, it may block the tutorial and the player has to restart the level (rare case/speedrun).
- The game may stutter a bit when enemies are spawned.
- The controller Aim Assist doesn't work properly, the team is working to improve the game confort with a pad.
- Decals in-game can flicker. This is an issue related to the most recent NVIDIA drivers. Streumon is working with NVIDIA and Unreal Engine engineers to fix this issue.
- The first cinematic is not FPS capped and may provoke a lot of stutters on high end computers.
- Game performance may be pretty low on some missions, a patch is coming very soon to improve them noticeably.
- Changing the Audio language only works on the first campaign cinematic, the game audio will stay English afterwards.
- The drilling machine passage on mission 4 (Geisterstation) may be in very low graphical resolution.
- The Aim Sensitivity is too high by default, we advise reducing it to 50%.
- The zoom of scopes is not taken into account by the cursor sensitivity, rendering them not really usable in this state. It will be fixed soon.
All information about Necromunda: Hired Gun are published by our Community Managers team:
Please feel free to join the Focus Home Interactive Discord server to discuss with the Community Managers team: https://discord.gg/BNvQfqkder