HOW TO FILL IN THE CONTACT FORM
- Enter your email address.
- Select Hotel Renovator.
- Select your platform.
- Choose if you want report an issue, an in-game bug or provide a feedback.
- Provide your Steam or your Epic ID (player or account name).
- Provide a detailed description of the problem or the bug.
- To report an in-game bug, please describe in detail what you were doing before the bug occurred (steps that were taken to reproduce the bug, etc.).
- Provide a screen capture or a video of the bug in attachment.
You can add multiple attachments as long as each uploaded file or image is within the 20 MB limit.
You can also upload the files on a free file transfer service like WeTransfer and provide the download link in your report.
PLEASE PROVIDE THE FOLLOWING FILES WITH THE REPORT:
A. A MICROSOFT DIRECTX DIAGNOSTIC REPORT:
1. Enter dxdiag into the search box on the taskbar.
2. Click on dxdiag from the results.
3. Click on the Save All Information button.
4. Save the DxDiag.txt file and close the DirectX Diagnostic Tool.
5. Add the DxDiag.txt file in attachment.
B. THE SAVED GAMES FOLDER:
1. Navigate to Local Disk (C:) > Users > your Windows username > AppData (*) > Local > Hotel_Renovator.
2. Right click on the Saved folder and click Compress to ZIP or Send To then Compressed (zipped) folder.
3. Add the Saved compressed zip file (Saved.zip) in attachment.
(*) The AppData folder is a hidden folder and to view this folder:
Open File Explorer, click on the View tab and tick Hidden items.
Open File Explorer, click on the View tab > Show > click on Hidden items.
NOTE: You can also upload the file on a free file transfer service like WeTransfer and provide the download link in your report.