A new update is now available in Atlas Fallen!
- AMD FSR 2 is now available as a feature on PS5, Xbox series X and PC (Xbox series S still will have the feature enabled in the future)
- The Version number is now displayed on the settings menu.
- Fixed a bug that prevented players from properly being rewarded Essence Dust
when picking up Pale Root with the Lucky Spotter Perk.
- Fixed a bug that caused the Spiker Wraith in Monsalar: Bastengar’s Underground & Monsalar: Wildlands to despawn.
- Fixed an invisible collision that prevented the players from obtaining a collectible inside a cliff in Monsalar: Bastengar’s Underground.
- Fixed a bug that allowed Khendra to give players the Vanity Item “Lion Chestplate” again even if players already have it.
- Fixed bugs that prevented the following essence stones from being obtainable:
- “Protective Instinct”: A Conjurer has a new respawn zone in The Black Alms: Citadel, allowing it to drop this ES.
- “Hardening Scar”: Has been added to the Travelling Vendor’s inventory in The Black Alms: Citadel.
- *“Imperious Bastion”: It has now been added to the Travelling Vendor’s inventory if the player did not get it from beating a Watcher’s Fury in Monsalar: Wildlands.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the ES “Disruptive Throw” from properly hitting enemies.
- Fixed a bug that allowed wraiths to despawn and softlock players during the Combat
Intro sequence if players went idle for too long.
- Fixed a bug that caused equipped Essence Stones and Presents to be unequipped when switching presets.
- Fixed a rare bug where damaging enemies wouldn’t recharge the idol.
- Fixed a bug that caused some animals to stop moving after reaching their first waypoint.
- Fixed a rare progression blocker where users couldn’t get the last AirDash upgrade.
- Fixed a bug that prevented Armor stats to properly update when gaining or losing armor bonuses.
- Adjusted the “Assessment of the Queen” and “Assessment of the Knights” logs to no longer have the same audio and text.
- Fixed a bug that prevented some wraiths from being properly crystallized when being targeted by a Shatter attack.
- Added a Photo Mode shortcut for Mouse & Keyboard.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the Essence Stone “No hit detected” from working properly.
- Adjusted the Essence Stone “Crystalline Cure” to make it more efficient.
- Fixed a bug that caused the Essence Stone “Ruthless Slayer” to reset its cooldown after opening the pause menu.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the Conjurer Wraith from receiving damage when being the target of a Shatter attack under very specific circumstances.
- Multiple balancing updates based on feedback.
- Improved damaging parts on multiple enemies.
- Fixed a couple bugs that caused enemies to spawn with wrong rotations, positions or animations.
- Fixed a bug that caused airborne enemies to plummet in height when performing certain attacks.
- Fixed a bug that caused certain enemies to enter the enraged state after having a body part destroyed.
- Fixed a bug that caused Sealing Totems in Monsalar: Wildlands’s Raise shards to have disjointed rays.
- Fixed a bug that caused the VFX from the Gauntlet to remain on the player character's arm after Morrath takes it on the cutscene in the Camp.
- Improved LOD and draw distances.
- Fixed Morrath’s hair visual during his cutscenes.
- Fixed a bug that caused the screen to flash red if you successfully parried an enemy attack.
- Fixed a bug that caused Watchtower SFX’s to trigger again when reloading a save after defeating it.
Multiple fixes on the German VO.
- Combat music now stops after the combat has ended.
- General bug fixes for weapon/hit SFX’s.
- General bug fixes for SFX’s when in Photo Mode.
- Fixed a bug that caused the UI to be distorted when players changed resolution and went back to the main menu.
- Fixed a bug that caused the Watcher Fury events to be counted as an Elite Wraith encounter being defeated in the Map Legend.
- Fixed an issue where the ! marker is displayed on the tab but not on the object in the inventory.
- Fixed a bug that caused the “The Fallen Knight” quest HUD to not be updated properly.
- Fixed multiple crash instances.
- Improved performance in the Lower City area of Lithesta in Monsalar: Wildlands.
- Improved frame rate drops when getting close to Castrum VII in Calandrias: Forbidden Lands.
- Changing resolution from 4k to any other resolution no longer makes some objects invisible.
- Fixed a bug that caused the DX12 version to be brighter when compared to Vulkan.
- Fixed a bug that caused “Shatter them All” achievement from being unlocked properly.
- Fixed a bug that caused “Flawless Victory” achievement to not be unlocked properly during co-op play.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the “Airborne” achievement from unlocking properly when jumping over objects.
- Fixed a bug that caused the camera to spin if the co-op partner started a conversation and the camera was moving.
- Fixed an issue where the co-op partner could not buy a treasure map after the host had bought it.
- Fixed a bug that caused co-op partners to get blocked when opening Nyaal’s Prison gate.
- Fixed a bug that caused enemies to stop targeting players and idle if their primary targets were downed in combat.
- Fixed a bug that prevented Khendra from properly rewarding both players with the Vanity Item “Lion Chestplate” after talking to her in The Black Alms: Citadel.
- Fixed a bug that caused a desync to happen on the end credits, which would provoke the endgame to not start when playing co-op.
- Fixed multiple desyncs happening through the game.
- Fixed a bug that caused host players to get stuck after interacting with Splinter to build the bridge during the side quest “Building Bridges”.
- Fixed a bug that prevented guest players from fast travelling under certain conditions.
- Fixed a bug that caused enemies to reset if players were too far away from each other.
- The player can now heal and revive the partner if they join a more advanced co-op session even before unlocking the idol tutorial in the selected save slot.
- General fixes