- Added Photo Mode
- Added specific graphics and display settings for the Steam Deck platform
- Added AMD FSR 2.2 technology for PC players
- Improved car physics
- Improved game stability (various minor bugs and rare crashes)
RECOMMENDATIONS FOR SOLVING SOME ISSUES
- We cannot guarantee or support the game if the Atomic Heart game client has been modified by any third-party software. If this happens, you should uninstall this software and install the game again.
- If you encounter issues on Steam, first check the integrity of the game files as described here. This may solve the issues: https://help.steampowered.com/en/faqs/view/0C48-FCBD-DA71-93EB
- Updating the driver to the latest version may improve performance (NVIDIA only)
- The problem with unlocking achievements on a platform that requires an internet connection for this process;
There may be some delay in unlocking achievements entirely on savegames before or during the Day 1 patch, there may there may be some issues, which can be solved as follows:
a) In case the achievements were not unlocked, although their progress was achieved, it will be necessary to re-execute all the conditions by starting a new game;
b) In the rare case where all achievements have been obtained, but for obtaining them all has not been unlocked achievement “The Motherland Does Not Forget its Heroes”, the problem can be solved simply by starting a new game, at the launch of which will occur recalculation data, which will entail the unlocking of an achievement.
Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We are monitoring it very closely and will share news in a timely manner!