- GAME NOT LAUNCHING
- PLAYSTATION SUPPORT
GAME NOT LAUNCHING
A. UPDATE YOUR PLAYSTATION SYSTEM TO THE LATEST VERSION OF THE SYSTEM SOFTWARE
C. UNINSTALL AND REINSTALL THE GAME
1. From the Home menu, highlight A Plague Tale: Innocence, press the Options button, then select Delete.
2. If A Plague Tale: Innocence doesn't appear on your Home screen, go to Game Library > Installed, then press the Options button and select Delete.
3. Once completed, reinstall A Plague Tale: Innocence.
D. PERFORM A POWER CYCLE OF YOUR PLAYSTATION SYSTEM IN ORDER TO CLEAR THE CACHE
1. Completely turn off the PlayStation by holding the power button.
2. Wait for the power light to stop flashing, then remove the power cable and leave the system for 20 minutes.
3. Reconnect and turn on the PlayStation.
For any issues related to your PlayStation system, we recommend to check the PlayStation Support site.
As the publisher only, Focus Home Interactive cannot process refund requests.